LikinIT specialize in the set-up and maintenance of Virtual Servers. Virtualization and Hyper-V have brought to computing an entire revolution of new benefits, including hardware-resource savings, a need for less space, energy cost savings, and much more. LikinIT offer a Hyper-V solution fully tailored to your business’ needs if you would like to discuss what LikinIT can do for you, please get in touch.
Microsoft Hyper-V: An Overview of Key Features
1. Consolidation of hardware resources
– Multiple physical servers can be easily consolidated into comparatively fewer servers by implementing virtualization with Hyper-V. Consolidation accommodates full use of deployed hardware resources.
2. Administration the easy way:
– Consolidation and centralization of resources simplifies administration.
– Implementation of scale-up and scale out is accommodated with much greater ease.
3. Huge potential cost savings:
– Hardware costs are significantly reduced because multiple virtual machines can run on a single physical machine, therefore, a separate physical machine is not required for every computer.
4. Fault tolerance support through Hyper-V clustering
– Because Hyper-V is a cluster aware application, Windows Server 2008 provides native host clustering support for virtual machines created in a Hyper-V virtualized environment.
5. Ease of deployment and management:
– Consolidation of existing servers into fewer physical servers simplifies deployment.
– A comprehensive Hyper-V management solution is available with System Center Virtual Machine Manager.
6. Comprehensive product support
– Because Microsoft enterprise applications (such as Exchange Server and SQL Server) are fully tested running in Hyper-V, LikinIT through Microsoft provides code fix support for these applications when deployed and run in a Hyper-V environment.
– Additional processing power, network bandwidth, and storage capacity can be accomplished quickly and easily by apportioning additional available resources from the host computer to the guest virtual machine(s).